Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE NEWS

So you guys are getting the scoop a week earlier than planned! Here is the deal. I wanted to post about this a lot further back BUT my baby sister who is completely awesome reads my blog and I didn't want here to see the post. Now that I am in Kansas and have seen my sis I can tell you..

So remember almost 6 weeks back when I posted how we had to skip our cycle b/c of only one follicle. Well I kept having second thoughts after that appt and Ang and I decided that we didn't care if we only had one chance, and that we wanted to try after all.

And so glad we did b/c.... I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are 6 weeks today and had an ultrasound two days ago to make sure everything was in the right spot! No heartbeat yet, but MD said 5w5d is usually a little early to see one. We will have another ultrasound when we get back which will be @ 8 weeks!

I have been dying to tell you guys and surprised I didn't break down and post something anyway!

So that is the big news.... we are still processing things but very excited!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations--that is so exciting! And I totally understand keeping it under wraps until you could tell your sister in person. When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YEAH we are soooo excited for you girls!!!!! You have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!!!!! We couldn't be happier for you!!!!!CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Congrats! That's very exciting. Good thing you have second thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girls. Wonderful news. Absolutely excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats amazing! congrats.... i thought when you said you had news, that would be it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I'm SO glad to hear this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Congratulations a million times over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hip hip hurray! Sorry we have been out of the blog loop for a while -- and what great news to come back to! Couldn't be more excited for you gals!

    ReplyDelete