Folks, made it yet another week!! Bad thing is, nothing too much to report. I will update bullet style
* strangers are now asking me "when are you due" as opposed to "how far along are you"
* After working my 12 hour night shifts I get home and have pitting edema in my ankles and now starting to work up my leg... boo. I'm naughty and haven't religiously been wearing my support hose like I should
* I bought a used breast pump off Ebay and got it in the mail the other day! I'm sterilizing everything again tonight!
* Little monkey is getting so strong. Sometimes is feels like he is clenching his fist around important things down there. Ouch
* Our good friends are throwing us a shower this weekend. Ang is super excited b/c she didn't get to be at the other one.
* The nursery is mostly done. I've been slacking and need to post some pictures of it.
* I'm pretty positive I peeed my pants the other day.... hahah. We had gone to see the play Mamma Mia and after the show I went to the restroom. We then had about a two block walk to the car and on the way there I kept feeling very wet down there. I looked down and I actually had a few spots on my pants that had leaked through. My first though is... could this be my water breaking somehow... which worried me. But after getting in the car and getting home and didn't leak anymore... and hasn't since. SOOOO it MUST of been pee... great! haha.
* My good friend Lindsey is coming in town for the shower this weekend. I'm excited for pedicures, pool time, and relaxation.
That's all for now!