Well folks things are definitely starting to change. 36 weeks.. I still can't believe we are going to have a little baby in our arms in less than 4 weeks. Here's what's going on.
* Breaking out.. again. It's like a full circle. My 2nd trimester up until now I have to say I have had " glowing preggo skin". These last few days I'm starting to get real dry and have more breakouts
* Back aches... oh they are killer. Once again.. just started 2 days ago. Tylenol doesn't help them, repositioning doesn't help. Getting up and walking around does help but they are mostly around when I'm trying to sleep.
* Which brings me to... lack of sleep. I'm SO tired. I am just so uncomfortable that I can't stay asleep. I will fall asleep easily but will be woken by these aches
* Peeing ALL the time. I literally can sit down to go. Get up, wash my hands, and feel like I have to go again!
* This has only happened twice in the last two days but I've had shooting siactic pain down both sides of my booty. Very painful but only lasts a few seconds
* Monkey is still moving like crazy. He has been head down for almost a month now. I feel his cute little booty all the time.
Well the countdown is on! I'm ready to meet this little man.