Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Moon

Remember a few posts back when I said I had a week of time off coming up?! Well we booked our trip! We are heading to HAWAII for 5 nights 6 days!!! Whoo hoo! We are so excited to get away, just the two of us, before baby comes. We are staying in Oahu, off Waikiki beach. We have both been before, but never together. I'm excited for some relaxation, beautiful scenery, and some fun in the sun!

We also had an appt with our NP on Friday. It was suppose to be a teaching visit...but there wasn't much teaching that went on. She pretty much asked how I was feeling, listened to fetal heart tones, an asked if we had questions! Hmm... ok. It was great getting to hear baby though. We also got to make our appt for our gender ultrasound! It will be the day before we leave for our trip!

What do you guys think?? Boy or Girl?!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going with boy (although, admittedly I have a bad track record with this sort of thing). Can't wait to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely vote boy. Go team blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy all the way! We're going to Hawaii, too! I've been reading all about what to do there--it all sounds amazing! I hope you guys have a great babymoon--nice that you'll know whether to buy blue or pink souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete