Monday, December 13, 2010

9 weeks

Well I guess technically I will be 10 weeks on Thursday! But thought I would jot down how I have been feeling these last few weeks

* Not feeling as EXHAUSTED as I did in weeks 6 and 7.

* Still would prefer to take a nap though!

* Have acne worse than I did in highschool.... old wives tales say this means its a girl?! To make it worse its the deep down under the skin ones that hurt SO bad!

* No morning sickness! This whole time so far I have had to take zofran twice but never have thrown up.

* Still having a hard time wanting to eat anything. Just nothing at all sounds good.

* A little bit on the moody side. Ang would say a lot on the moody side!

* Off and on twinges or tiny cramps in my uterus.

* No baby bump yet.... lots of bloating and tummy fat though!

Think thats all for now! Wanted to give a shout out to the girls over @ http://definingfamily.wordpress.com/. CONGRATS!!!!! These two are newly preggo!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Thanks dear. Glad to hear things are going so well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are coming along for you. hope you dont get any morning sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little one must be a picky baby! Will you be showing even a little when i come visit in january?! I sure hope so. miss you and love you

    ReplyDelete